All sales are final. If you wish to cancel your reservation, or change the dates you can, we will not do refunds but will give you a credit up to two years from the date you cancel or move the reservation. We will not charge any re-booking fee. If you need to cancel please notify us at least 15 days in advance. Cancellations or change of days less that 15 days in advance is up to management to give the guest the credit or not, depending if the resort can rent that unit in such a short notice.
Emergencies can happen any time, a death in the family, snow storms, hurricanes, airline cancellations - we will try our best to accommodate your emergency. But if for some reason we cannot accommodate your emergency we will give you a credit to be used up to two years from the time of issue. No refund will apply. We strongly recommend you get traveler's insurance that covers any emergency.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
Check-in time is 3:00 PM to 5:00PM. For late check-in please contact us 48 hours before arrival. At check-in time you must provide your driver license and the credit card used to keep copies on file. As well; you must provide the names of all guests staying in the property.
If you don't check in by 7PM, or fail to notify us of a late check in, we will cancel your reservation and all deposits will be retained. Also, your room will be offered to other guests. We always try our best to accomodate our guest arrangements, but please update us of any issues you have on your travels.
Our check-out time is 11AM. Based on availability, you could stay longer with us at the cost of $20 an hour.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The patio area and facilities are for the use exclusive for Ed Lugo Resort register guests, friends or family member can visit as guests but use the outdoor facilities is not permitted. Please limit your guests to a maximum of two, it is prohibited to bring guests from outside or family members and do a gathering or party.
- Ed Lugo Resort is an adults-only facility.
- Ed Lugo Resort is an intimate and romantic 5 star resort; please respect all other guests. Our guests like to avoid big crows in big chain hotels; so they come to us for a quiet and relaxing experience. Please maintain a relaxing experience when staying with us.
- If you drink alcoholic beverage please control yourself and your guests. No intoxicated guests will be permitted in the exterior of the facilities. For other guests in the resort who are not drinking this can be disturbing.
- No towels or bathing suits allow to be dry on the chair or patio furniture or lawn.
- No loud conversation or noise in the patio area after 10:30 P.M. - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will receive a transaction receipt after you finish your reservation proccess on the website. Your reservation is not confirmed until you received a reservation confirmation email from us within 24 hours of your booking.
- You must understand your responsibility as occupant and accept any financial burden for damages to the House or its surrounding property, caused you or any members of your party. You agree to pay for the total repair or replacement costs of the House and the surrounding areas in the event of damage or loss, caused by myself or any members of my party during our stay. Such damages and loss will be covered in writing and provided to you by the owner.
- ** No smoking is permitted indoors**
- Prior authorization is necessary for pets to be admited.
- Daily maid service, linens and towels are provided.
- No parties allowed for groups over 4 persons without the prior consent of the owner.
- The House has insurance in case of emergency; but you might still consider getting travel insurance. The owner is not responsible for any accidents that happen in the pool area or the house.
- Overnight guest are not permitted unless the owner authorize them in writing.
- Patio doors most be close after each guest comes out to the patio, keeping
doors open with the air conditioning on, can cause condensation on the vents and
can create problems with the air conditioning.
- After using the Hot Tub please make sure to place the covers back on top.
- Please recycle when possible; place all the garbage on the big blue garbage bin.
- The person making this reservation must explain
these rules and regulations to everyone in his/her group, and said person
will be responsible for everybody to follow the rules and